Single Proposition: Miss Robinson Boy Wonder
Vote up for yes, down for no.
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+13 (yeas:14 nays:1)
Cut Miss Robinson Boy Wonder
- The trope is defined by something not happening ("A female superhero won't have a male kid sidekick").
- The examples list is four aversions (female superhero has a male kid sidekick) and two examples.
- Page has existed for 5 years, has accumulated only nine wicks in all that time.
- Has only 24 inbounds in the last 10 months. Unknown how many there are from before that.
Other relevant points:
- Kid sidekicks were only widely used for a relatively short period of time, and during that same period, female superheroes were uncommon.
- Page is written more as an essay on sexism in comics that a trope.
- Name is confusing; it could be understood several ways.
Total number: 1. Number shown: 1.
Total number of votes: 15