Soul Series: Best Music (Soulcalibur)
Welcome back to the stage of history. Music history, that is. Now we have the soundtrack for the Dreamcast's Killer App
(and the point where the series really began to take off), Soulcalibur
Vote up those that you like, vote down the ones you don't. If you're neutral on any choice, it's best NOT
to vote at all, as votes can't be taken back, only reversed.
Here's the wiki
if you want to brush up on anything you're not familiar with.
Crowner Glitch Warning:
Sometimes there is a bug on crowners where it says you voted in a certain direction, whether or not you did. To the best of our knowledge, that doesn't affect the actual math, and you can still vote. If you are prohibited from voting, notify the thread, and we will decide whether or not to suspend the crowner.
Crowner Week polls are as follows:
(Note that only the 3 with the most positive votes will be displayed; however, that may not reflect choices with fewer positive and no negative votes.)
- Best character (story, overall design & personality)
- WINNERS: Talim (12:3), Seong Mi-na (8:0), Yoshimitsu (9:1), Kilik (9:1)
- Best guest/bonus character
- WINNERS: Ezio (9:0), Ashlotte (6:0), Link (7:2)
- Best weapon play style
- WINNERS: Zasalamel's Scythe (9:1), Raphael's Rapier (8:1), Talim's Tonfa (9:2)
- Best game feature (Weapon Master, COTS, Survival, breakable armor, create-a-character, etc.)
- WINNERS: Create-A-Soul/Character Creation (SCIII, SCIV,SCV) (14:0), Weapon Master (SE, SCII) (9:1), Weapon Gallery (SCII) (7:0), Extra Weapons (SC, SCII, SCIII, SCIV, SCV) (7:0)
- Best Game
- WINNERS: Soulcalibur II (13:1), Soulcalibur III (8:2), Soulcalibur (4:0)
- Best Music (Soul Edge OST/AST)
- WINNERS: "Bravely Folk Song" (Cervantes) (5:0), "Horangi Arirang" (Hwang) (4:0), "Dragon's Call" (Li Long) (3:0), "Khaduri" (Mi-na) (3:0), "Recollect Continent" (Rock) (4:1)
- Best Music (Soul Edge/Soul Blade - Khan Super Session)
- WINNERS: "The Edge of Soul" (Intro BGM) (4:0), "Castaway into Darkness" (Cervantes) (3:0), "Doubtful Judgement" (Soul Edge) (2:0), "An Oath of the Sword" (Character Select) (2:0), "Hagakure" (Mitsurugi) (2:0), "A Haunting Wind" (Taki) (2:0), "Another Fanatic" (Voldo) (2:0), "Darkness of Fate" (Siegfried) (2:0)
- Best Music (Soulcalibur OST)
- WINNERS: "Sail Over the Storm" (Maxi) (4:0), "Light & Darkness" (Opening) (3:0), "In the Name of Father" (Nightmare) (3:0), "Bred from the Gap" (Astaroth/Lizardman) (3:0), "Unblessed Soul" (Ivy) (3:0), "Beyond the Horizon" (Hwang) (3:0) note
As I'm taking over from wander with this batch, the polls will be operating on a slightly different time zone (Eastern Daylight Time/UTC-4 as opposed to Central/UTC-5). Each poll will last for 24 hours, starting and ending midnight. As always, if the crowner doesn't happen to get hooked, please make the page topper link to the active crowner.