Page Action: Monster Compendium
What would be the best way to fix the page?
+2 (yeas:2 nays:0)
Hard Split - create Super Trope / disambig page
- Monster Compendium gets hard split along these lines:
- Tabletop monster compendium: A Monster Manual mostly for the GM's world-building reference. Lists every monster in the system, no exceptions.
- Videogame monster compendium: In-game feature that logs every monster you've seen/scanned/etc. during the game. May or may not contain useful information about the enemies in question, or be a requirement for 100% Completion.
- Split in-page examples and sort related wikilinks accordingly.
- They serve completely different functions within their respective media. A hard split will cut down on ambiguity/misuse.
- Creates the Missing Supertrope for bestiaries in general.
Total number: 1. Number shown: 1.
Total number of votes: 2