Page Action: Keet
What would be the best way to fix the page?
is a mess and is being used for a number of different things:
- The Spear Counterpart of Genki Girl - hyperactive and usually loud
- The "hyperactive, gabby, inquisitive, cute little brother" type - cute and usually hyper
- The "cute, perky, effeminate young guy" type, found primarily in Shoujo & Boys Love Genre - does not have to be loud or hyperactive
How should we fix the page? (Note: some options are not mutually exclusive. All that have sufficient support will be enacted.)
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+12 (yeas:16 nays:4)
1. Move Genki Guy
and Genki Boy
redirects to Genki Girl
, edit description of latter to describe male equivalent, possibly take Genki Girl
to TRS for gender-neutral rename, split accordingly (mutually exclusive with #2)
+8 (yeas:9 nays:1)
5.1. Rename whatever is left of Keet
after splitting in accordance with whatever other options win.
+7 (yeas:11 nays:4)
3. Split off "gabby little brother type" (name TBD)
+3 (yeas:8 nays:5)
4. Split off "cute perky femme-y boy" (name TBD)
-5 (yeas:3 nays:8)
6. Do nothing (except clean up to match description). (mutually exclusive with all other choices)
-7 (yeas:3 nays:10)
5. Rename Keet
& clean up to match current description, otherwise do nothing (mutually exclusive with all other choices)
-8 (yeas:2 nays:10)
2. Make a separate page for Genki Guy
/ Genki Boy
, split accordingly (mutually exclusive with #1)
Total number: 7. Number shown: 7.
Total number of votes: 94