Page Action: Adult Fear
What would be the best way to fix the page?
This issue has been resolved and voting is closed.
+16 (yeas:17 nays:1)
3. Hard split - Adult Fear
is for realistically scary situations in general. Parental Fear (a child is in danger) is a prominent sub-set and we should have a separate page for it.
0 (yeas:4 nays:4)
7. Hard split the page and turn Adult Fear
into a disambiguation page. Both new tropes will have a new name (Realistic Fear and Parental Fear; new names will be chosen by another crowner).
-1 (yeas:4 nays:5)
6. Organize clean-up (some examples are shoe-horned; there is an issue of works with supernatural elements - a kidnapped child is scary but if demons are involved, it's not an example of this trope).
-1 (yeas:3 nays:4)
8. Redefine and rename the trope to Parental Fear (a child is in danger), remove the (realistically scary situations in general) examples.
-2 (yeas:4 nays:6) -3 (yeas:2 nays:5)
2. Rename (suggested titles were Realistic Fear or Scary Reality; if this option is called, we'll have another crowner).
-5 (yeas:2 nays:7)
4. Soft split the page (type "child in danger" should be grouped together).
-6 (yeas:2 nays:8)
1. Do nothing.
Total number: 8. Number shown: 8.
Total number of votes: 78