Deleted line(s) 1 (click to see context) :
* CanonSue: Lucy Mai. She's a Lieutenant who is described as top of her class and is just generally awesome at kicking alien ass despite being a waifish little thing about five feet tall. Despite being an officer, and Woodman saying she's there to keep an eye on them as she is reliable, she drives in on a motorcycle wildly, always wears her hair loose, and has streaks dyed in it. She pretty much instantly replaces Allison Reed. She is a huge bitch as well, so when Ira says he's in charge (which at that point, he is) she seems to take this personally. When the situation starts going haywire and requires a more military approach, she throws this back in his face, even though that's why she's there. The writers have clearly confused being a tough military chick, with just being a bitch to people.
Changed line(s) 2 (click to see context) from:
* EarWorm: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzREhvliqFk The theme song]]. "Say hello to Evolution!"
* EarWorm: [[https://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=gzREhvliqFk The theme song]]. "Say hello to Evolution!"
Changed line(s) 4 (click to see context) from:
Deleted line(s) 3 (click to see context) :
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: As per usual for a Fox Kids series, although unlike many of the other series, it's not owned by Disney- it was produced by Creator/DiCEntertainment, it just hasn't aired anywhere in the US since then.
Changed line(s) 1 (click to see context) from:
* EarWorm: The theme song. "Say hello to Evolution!"
* EarWorm: The theme
song. "Say hello to Evolution!"
This list shows the last 8 events of 8. Show all.