History WesternAnimation / LiloAndStitchTheSeries

12th Aug '17 8:07:33 PM C2
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** The series is the nexus of the Franchise/DisneyChannelAnimatedUniverse, which was largely abandoned after it ended.

to:

** The series is the nexus of the Franchise/DisneyChannelAnimatedUniverse, which was largely abandoned after it ended. Thus, the universe is basically the extended ''[='=]ohana''.
12th Aug '17 8:05:46 PM C2
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** The series is the nexus of the WesternAnimation/DisneyChannelAnimatedUniverse, which was largely abandoned after it ended.

to:

** The series is the nexus of the WesternAnimation/DisneyChannelAnimatedUniverse, Franchise/DisneyChannelAnimatedUniverse, which was largely abandoned after it ended.
12th Aug '17 8:03:06 PM C2
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** ''WesternAnimation/{{Recess}}'':[[note]]The only show it crossed over with that had already ended before ''Lilo & Stitch: The Series'' began.[[/note]] The ''Recess'' kids visit Hawaii for a program Gretchen is in. Stitch and and most of the ''Recess'' gang end up the victims of that episode's experiment, forcing Lilo to team up with them to stop him and keep him away from Gantu.

to:

** ''WesternAnimation/{{Recess}}'':[[note]]The only show it crossed over with that had already ended before ''Lilo & Stitch: The Series'' began.began, and the only Creator/OneSaturdayMorning series to appear.[[/note]] The ''Recess'' kids visit Hawaii for a program Gretchen is in. Stitch and and most of the ''Recess'' gang end up the victims of that episode's experiment, forcing Lilo to team up with them to stop him and keep him away from Gantu.
12th Aug '17 8:01:10 PM C2
Is there an issue? Send a Message

Added DiffLines:

** The series is the nexus of the WesternAnimation/DisneyChannelAnimatedUniverse, which was largely abandoned after it ended.
10th Aug '17 12:02:03 PM RisefromYourGrave
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* ComicallyIneptHealing: In the episode "Poxy", Pleakley gets a bizarre illness. When he tells Lilo and Stitch about it, their response is to attempt to "operate" on Pleakley - in Stitch's case, by way of a chainsaw.

to:

* ComicallyIneptHealing: In the episode "Poxy", Pleakley gets a bizarre illness. When he tells Lilo and Stitch about it, their response is to attempt to "operate" on Pleakley - -- in Stitch's case, by way of a chainsaw.



* ContrivedCoincidence: The experiment that is a sentient virus just happened to end up in the very cereal box that Pleakley was eating from.
** Stitch (and in some cases the other experiments) seem to be immune to the powers of other experiments only when it's convenient for the plot. For example, Stitch and the other experiments were immune to Checker's brainwashing ability and as such were able to defeat Gantu, and Stitch (along with 625) just so happened to be immune to Angel's siren song because they were made after her. Of course, it just so happens that Stitch ''can'' be affected by Swirly's HypnoticEyes or Spike's [[StupidityInducingAttack stupidity-inducing spikes]], because watching him make a fool of himself is hilarious.

to:

* ContrivedCoincidence: ContrivedCoincidence:
**
The experiment that is a sentient virus just happened to end up in the very cereal box that Pleakley was eating from.
** Stitch (and in some cases the other experiments) seem to be immune to the powers of other experiments only when it's convenient for the plot. For example, Stitch and the other experiments were immune to Checker's Checkers's brainwashing ability and as such were able to defeat Gantu, and Stitch (along with 625) just so happened to be immune to Angel's siren song because they were made after her. Of course, it just so happens that Stitch ''can'' be affected by Swirly's HypnoticEyes or Spike's [[StupidityInducingAttack stupidity-inducing spikes]], because watching him make a fool of himself is hilarious.



* SeriesContinuityError: Since Disney Channel aired the episodes out of production order, there were several continuity errors throughout the show. Even then, the production order itself is not seamless either.

to:

* SeriesContinuityError: Since Disney Channel and ABC aired the episodes out of production order, there were several continuity errors throughout the show. Even then, the production order itself is not seamless either.
22nd Jul '17 11:54:51 PM TroperNo9001
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** {{Subverted|Trope}} in "Yapper" where Mertle actually won a dog contest through cheating, but relinquished the the trophy after the duo helped saved her pet (which was an experiment) from Gantu. Played straight in a later episode ("Spike") via a trivia contest.

to:

** {{Subverted|Trope}} in "Yapper" where Mertle actually won a dog contest through cheating, but relinquished the the trophy after the duo helped saved her pet (which was an experiment) from Gantu. Played straight in a later episode ("Spike") via a trivia contest.
22nd Jul '17 11:47:10 PM TroperNo9001
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* StupidityInducingAttack: The affect of Spike's, well, [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin spikes.]] His purpose is to take the a person's ordinary thought processes, and increase their goofiness factor by 99%, leaving only 1% clever. According to Jumba, only super-geniuses of his caliber are immune (with even Stitch being susceptible).

to:

* StupidityInducingAttack: The affect effect of Spike's, well, [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin spikes.]] His purpose is to take the a person's ordinary thought processes, and increase their goofiness factor by 99%, leaving only 1% clever. According to Jumba, only super-geniuses of his caliber are immune (with even Stitch being susceptible).
8th Jul '17 11:03:47 PM RisefromYourGrave
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* TrueCompanions: [[{{Catchphrase}} 'Ohana means family, and family means that no body gets left behind... or forgotten.]]

to:

* TrueCompanions: [[{{Catchphrase}} 'Ohana means family, and family; family means that no body nobody gets left behind... or forgotten.]]
6th Jul '17 10:10:21 PM Omnigeek6
Is there an issue? Send a Message

Added DiffLines:

* WalkDontSwim: Stitch does this after falling into a swimming pool while trying to capture Spooky (300).
3rd Jul '17 9:32:26 PM RisefromYourGrave
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** CordonBlueghChef: Pleakley's actually a pretty good cook, as Lilo implied that he makes a good Thanksgiving dinner (especially pumpkin pie); it's just that he has a tendency to make some pretty exotic meals at times.

to:

** CordonBlueghChef: CordonBleughChef: Pleakley's actually a pretty good cook, as Lilo implied that he makes a good Thanksgiving dinner (especially pumpkin pie); it's just that he has a tendency to make some pretty exotic meals at times.
This list shows the last 10 events of 254. Show all.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/article_history.php?article=WesternAnimation.LiloAndStitchTheSeries