History Trivia / NUMB3RS

8th Jul '16 7:55:02 AM BigJaredMonkey
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* DirectedByCastMember: Rob Morrow (Don) took the helm on a few episodes.

to:

* DirectedByCastMember: Rob Morrow (Don) took the helm on a few episodes.episodes.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Speaking after cancellation, producer Tony Scott said that his dream story for the show was an episode where "everything fell into the margin of error that Charlie always supplied." Scott explained that in giving his mathematical solution, Charlie would always leave a margin of error, no matter how small, saying things like "there is a 99.8 percent probability." The proposed episode would have the ultimate solution fall into the 0.2% probability, thus leaving it to actual police work to solve. It never went anywhere, however.
19th Apr '16 2:08:20 AM Morgenthaler
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* DirectedByCastMember: Rob Morrow (Don) took the helm on a few episodes.
* HeyItsThatGuy: David Krumholtz has been seen as Mr. Universe in ''[[Series/{{Firefly}} Serenity]]'', and Wednesday Addams' geeky boyfriend in ''[[Series/TheAddamsFamily Addams Family Values]]''. He also played Michael in ''Film/TenThingsIHateAboutYou'', and Goldstein in ''Film/HaroldAndKumarGoToWhiteCastle''.
** Which ''also'' features [=MacNicol=] as the [[TastesLikeDiabetes overly-cheery camp counselor]].
** Krumholtz is also Bernard in ''TheSantaClause''.
** [[Series/AllyMcBeal John Cage]] is Dr. Fleinhart. Fleinhart was also Yavosh in ''Film/GhostbustersII''.
** [[Film/IndependenceDay The Fly's dad]] is the father, and [[NorthernExposure Dr. Joel]] the big brother of the Eppes family.
** The Native American from ''Film/YoungGuns'' is the ColdSniper.
** Judd Hirsch is best known for playing Alex Rieger on ''{{Taxi}}''.
*** He also played the father and adult version of David Krumholtz's character in the play ''Conversations With My Father'', Krumholtz's big break.
** Charlie's frienemy is that dude from ''Orange County'', aka Creator/TomHanks' son.
** Krumholtz also played guest star D.W. Moffet's brother on ''Chicago Sons''.
** [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Spi]][[Creator/JamesMarsters ke]] (complete with accent) holds a woman hostage in an elevator in "Guilt Trip."
* HeyItsThatPlace: Most of the outside scenes at [=CalSci=] was filmed at the Caltech campus (fitting, since [=CalSci=] is clearly a fictionalized version of Caltech).

to:

* DirectedByCastMember: Rob Morrow (Don) took the helm on a few episodes.
* HeyItsThatGuy: David Krumholtz has been seen as Mr. Universe in ''[[Series/{{Firefly}} Serenity]]'', and Wednesday Addams' geeky boyfriend in ''[[Series/TheAddamsFamily Addams Family Values]]''. He also played Michael in ''Film/TenThingsIHateAboutYou'', and Goldstein in ''Film/HaroldAndKumarGoToWhiteCastle''.
** Which ''also'' features [=MacNicol=] as the [[TastesLikeDiabetes overly-cheery camp counselor]].
** Krumholtz is also Bernard in ''TheSantaClause''.
** [[Series/AllyMcBeal John Cage]] is Dr. Fleinhart. Fleinhart was also Yavosh in ''Film/GhostbustersII''.
** [[Film/IndependenceDay The Fly's dad]] is the father, and [[NorthernExposure Dr. Joel]] the big brother of the Eppes family.
** The Native American from ''Film/YoungGuns'' is the ColdSniper.
** Judd Hirsch is best known for playing Alex Rieger on ''{{Taxi}}''.
*** He also played the father and adult version of David Krumholtz's character in the play ''Conversations With My Father'', Krumholtz's big break.
** Charlie's frienemy is that dude from ''Orange County'', aka Creator/TomHanks' son.
** Krumholtz also played guest star D.W. Moffet's brother on ''Chicago Sons''.
** [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Spi]][[Creator/JamesMarsters ke]] (complete with accent) holds a woman hostage in an elevator in "Guilt Trip."
* HeyItsThatPlace: Most of the outside scenes at [=CalSci=] was filmed at the Caltech campus (fitting, since [=CalSci=] is clearly a fictionalized version of Caltech).
episodes.
24th Mar '16 9:41:08 AM 59Efra
Is there an issue? Send a Message

Added DiffLines:

* DirectedByCastMember: Rob Morrow (Don) took the helm on a few episodes.
18th Mar '16 11:56:54 PM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** [[AllyMcBeal John Cage]] is Dr. Fleinhart. Fleinhart was also Yavosh in ''Film/GhostbustersII''.

to:

** [[AllyMcBeal [[Series/AllyMcBeal John Cage]] is Dr. Fleinhart. Fleinhart was also Yavosh in ''Film/GhostbustersII''.
14th Aug '15 10:16:41 AM Morgenthaler
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** [[AllyMcBeal John Cage]] is Dr. Fleinhart.
*** Fleinhart was also Yavosh in ''[[Film/{{Ghostbusters}} Ghostbusters 2]]''.

to:

** [[AllyMcBeal John Cage]] is Dr. Fleinhart.
***
Fleinhart. Fleinhart was also Yavosh in ''[[Film/{{Ghostbusters}} Ghostbusters 2]]''.''Film/GhostbustersII''.



** The Native American from ''YoungGuns'' is the ColdSniper.

to:

** The Native American from ''YoungGuns'' ''Film/YoungGuns'' is the ColdSniper.
13th Apr '15 8:12:12 AM allium
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* HeyItsThatPlace: Most of the outside scenes at [=CalSci=] was filmed at the Caltech campus (fitting, since [=CalSci=] is a clearly fictionalized version of Caltech).

to:

* HeyItsThatPlace: Most of the outside scenes at [=CalSci=] was filmed at the Caltech campus (fitting, since [=CalSci=] is a clearly a fictionalized version of Caltech).
13th Apr '15 8:11:57 AM allium
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Spi]][[Creator/JamesMarsters ke]] (complete with accent) holds a woman hostage in an elevator in "Guilt Trip."

to:

** [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Spi]][[Creator/JamesMarsters ke]] (complete with accent) holds a woman hostage in an elevator in "Guilt Trip.""
* HeyItsThatPlace: Most of the outside scenes at [=CalSci=] was filmed at the Caltech campus (fitting, since [=CalSci=] is a clearly fictionalized version of Caltech).
30th Dec '14 9:39:01 PM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Spi]][[JamesMarsters ke]] (complete with accent) holds a woman hostage in an elevator in "Guilt Trip."

to:

** [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Spi]][[JamesMarsters Spi]][[Creator/JamesMarsters ke]] (complete with accent) holds a woman hostage in an elevator in "Guilt Trip."
11th Jun '14 7:49:51 PM karategal
Is there an issue? Send a Message


** The Native Ameican from YoungGuns is the ColdSniper.

to:

** The Native Ameican American from YoungGuns ''YoungGuns'' is the ColdSniper.
11th Jun '14 7:49:29 PM karategal
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* HeyItsThatGuy - David Krumholtz has been seen as Mr. Universe in ''[[Series/{{Firefly}} Serenity]]'', and Wednesday Addams' geeky boyfriend in ''[[Series/TheAddamsFamily Addams Family Values]]''. He also played Michael in ''Film/TenThingsIHateAboutYou'', and Goldstein in ''Film/HaroldAndKumarGoToWhiteCastle''.

to:

* HeyItsThatGuy - HeyItsThatGuy: David Krumholtz has been seen as Mr. Universe in ''[[Series/{{Firefly}} Serenity]]'', and Wednesday Addams' geeky boyfriend in ''[[Series/TheAddamsFamily Addams Family Values]]''. He also played Michael in ''Film/TenThingsIHateAboutYou'', and Goldstein in ''Film/HaroldAndKumarGoToWhiteCastle''.



*** Fleinhart was also Yavosh in [[Film/{{Ghostbusters}} Ghostbusters 2]].

to:

*** Fleinhart was also Yavosh in [[Film/{{Ghostbusters}} ''[[Film/{{Ghostbusters}} Ghostbusters 2]].2]]''.



** Judd Hirsch is best known for playing Alex Rieger on {{Taxi}}.

to:

** Judd Hirsch is best known for playing Alex Rieger on {{Taxi}}.''{{Taxi}}''.
This list shows the last 10 events of 23. Show all.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/article_history.php?article=Trivia.NUMB3RS