Deleted line(s) 17 (click to see context) :
* GenreSavvy: Smithers has worked for Mr. Burns long enough to know to disable the trapdoor in his office before asking for a personal request.
Changed line(s) 24 (click to see context) from:
* NoodleIncident: When asked why he didn't help Homer in the infamous panda scene
NoodleIncident: When asked why he didn't help Homer in the infamous panda scene
Deleted line(s) 25 (click to see context) :
* RecycledScript: We have the family in financial trouble, Lisa worrying over a Simpson male's soul ("Bart Sells His Soul") and Homer dressing up as Santa Claus ("Simpsons Roasting On An Open Fire").
Changed line(s) 30 (click to see context) from:
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Many people complain about how bad the episode is, but few know that [[UpToEleven it could have been worse]]: the original ending had Homer Simpson throwing ''pig's blood'' at the crowd while wailing, "Merry Christmas! God help me!" [[GainaxEnding Then, the scene flashes forward to the future, where an elderly Homer tells a group of future children that, because of him, Christmas is now celebrated with pig's blood being thrown at people.]]
Deleted line(s) 28 (click to see context) :
* TheyJustDidntCare: After the panda rape scene the animation gets noticeably bad.
Deleted line(s) 14 (click to see context) :
** FridgeBrilliance: Probably race, since Carl is black and, for all of Burns' contempt for anyone who's not as rich as he is, viewers have never seen Mr. Burns be racist or sexist[[note]](barring that time he fired Marge for being married and lustfully growled at her when he said, "You don't have to sue me to get my pants off." Even then, he apologized after Homer demands so)[[/note]]. This was probably the writer's way of saying, "Mr. Burns may be a twisted, loveless billionaire, but he prefers to make everyone regardless of race and/or gender feel bad instead of just single out one."
This list shows the last 10 events of 55. Show all.