Welcome To TV Tropes
Ask The Tropers
Trope Repair Shop
You Know, That Thing Where...
Remember That Show?
Where is that trope?
Just For Fun
Works That Need A Summary
Trope Repair Shop
Recent Page Type Changes
Find recent edits by troper:
back to: OverlyLongName / Music
go to discussion page
13th Jul '14 12:32:09 PM
Send MidnightMan a standard message explaining an
line(s) 20 (click to see context)
* The Cologne-based band L.S.E. made a song titled "Kopfe sneide" which is about the famous Spanish matador José Maria Manuel Fango Paco Carrera de Cadentes. [[LampshadeHanging He admits himself that his name is too long]] and that that's the reason why the ladies call him [[AsLongAsItSoundsForeign El Condomes]] instead.
12th Dec '13 4:12:18 PM
Send Cloud845 a standard message explaining an
line(s) 19 (click to see context)
* According to discogs.com, the 5th track on Utah drone/doom/stoner metal outfit Eagle Twin 's second album "The Feather Tipped the Serpent's Scale" is as follows: "It Came To Pass The Great Snake Grew And Grew Until His Mighty Antlers Could Not Be Sustained So He Turned In Upon Himself And With A Great Thunder His Spine Pushed Up The Mountains And Gave Birth To Lightning And The Horns Pierced His Side And Became Trees And Branches The Tips Broke Off And Became Birds And Flew".
18th Apr '13 5:34:15 PM
Send Prfnoff a standard message explaining an
line(s) 18 (click to see context)
* There was a Norwegian punk band called "Morten Jørgensen og Spekkhoggerne som fulgte etter danskebåten uten å røre spyet som rant fra ripa", which translates to "Morten Jørgensen [the lead singer] and the killer whales who followed the Denmark ferry without touching the vomit running from the railing".
6th Apr '13 1:34:13 AM
Send Navarrod a standard message explaining an
line(s) 13 (click to see context)
* Panic! at the Disco: There is song by them called "Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" curious thing the song is not that long and said title is never mention in the lyrics itself.
26th Dec '12 4:22:16 PM
Send KDLarsen a standard message explaining an
line(s) 16 (click to see context)
* Peter Kruder of Kruder & Dorfmeister fame, once conjured up a remix of a song, and decided to name it "Peter Kruder's Donaudampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftskapitänskajütenremix"
15th Dec '12 10:13:26 AM
Send morane a standard message explaining an
line(s) 2 (click to see context)
* Song ''Laura Jenna Ellinoora Alexandra Camilla Jurvanen'' by Finnish band Leevi and the Leavings
This list shows the last 6 events of 6.
TV Tropes Foundation, LLC
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from