History MyGodWhatHaveIDone / WebOriginal

6th Aug '17 9:18:13 PM TheJ0ker
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* Jay from ''WebOriginal/{{Blackburn}}'' comes to regret her [[UpToEleven entire life]] after realizing that [[BigBad Eris]] is no savior, but a mass murdering psychopath.
25th Jun '17 2:22:59 PM Gamermaster
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* In ''WebAnimation/{{RWBY}}'', this is Pyrrha's reaction to [[spoiler: bisecting Penny with her swords by using her Semblance.]] She also had one earlier when she ended up slamming Jaune (who she has a ''massive'' crush on) into a pillar due to PowerIncontinence [[InnocentlyInsensitive while he was trying to cheer her up]].

to:

* In ''WebAnimation/{{RWBY}}'', this is Pyrrha's reaction to [[spoiler: [[AccidentalMurder bisecting Penny Penny]] with her swords by using her Semblance.]] She also had one earlier when she ended up slamming Jaune (who she has a ''massive'' crush on) into a pillar due to PowerIncontinence [[InnocentlyInsensitive while he was trying to cheer her up]].
10th Jun '17 1:20:32 PM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* Ayla from the WhateleyUniverse has a bad case of this when after fighting a demon and being taken away, held and questioned by the anti-mutant police, he discovers that the MCO really do send mutants away to be dissected, studied and killed. Given that Ayla used to be Trevor Goodkind, a member of one of the world's richest and most powerful families, and that in some years he donated more to the MCO than some ''countries'', he was indirectly sponsoring the murder of innocents. While a lot of his friends tell him that it's not his fault and he couldn't have known, the principal tells him that even though sponsoring a legal organisation isn't illegal, by her estimate, the MCO are guilty of 90% of the disappearances, and what happened to the other 10% of the children is probably even worse.

to:

* Ayla from the WhateleyUniverse Literature/WhateleyUniverse has a bad case of this when after fighting a demon and being taken away, held and questioned by the anti-mutant police, he discovers that the MCO really do send mutants away to be dissected, studied and killed. Given that Ayla used to be Trevor Goodkind, a member of one of the world's richest and most powerful families, and that in some years he donated more to the MCO than some ''countries'', he was indirectly sponsoring the murder of innocents. While a lot of his friends tell him that it's not his fault and he couldn't have known, the principal tells him that even though sponsoring a legal organisation isn't illegal, by her estimate, the MCO are guilty of 90% of the disappearances, and what happened to the other 10% of the children is probably even worse.
21st May '17 12:53:51 PM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* Geb from TheWanderersLibrary story The Rise of the Steam Soul. “Gods forgive me; I knew not.”

to:

* Geb from TheWanderersLibrary ''Wiki/TheWanderersLibrary'' story The Rise of the Steam Soul. “Gods forgive me; I knew not.”
22nd Apr '17 9:07:01 PM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* This has a tendency to crop up in ''SurvivalOfTheFittest'', usually when a 'hero' character kills somebody. An example of this is Julie Mikan after killing Owen Fontaine, going into a HeroicBSOD simultaneously at the relisation that she has actually ended somebody's life.

to:

* This has a tendency to crop up in ''SurvivalOfTheFittest'', ''Roleplay/SurvivalOfTheFittest'', usually when a 'hero' character kills somebody. An example of this is Julie Mikan after killing Owen Fontaine, going into a HeroicBSOD simultaneously at the relisation that she has actually ended somebody's life.
8th Apr '17 9:53:50 AM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* WebVideo/TheNostalgiaCritic is pretty broken up about shooting his childhood icon, Film/MaryPoppins, when she didn't explain all the {{Plot Hole}}s in ''QuestForCamelot''.

to:

* WebVideo/TheNostalgiaCritic is pretty broken up about shooting his childhood icon, Film/MaryPoppins, when she didn't explain all the {{Plot Hole}}s in ''QuestForCamelot''.''WesternAnimation/QuestForCamelot''.
26th Dec '16 11:20:01 AM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* AvatarTheAbridgedSeries- When [[OnlySaneMan Sokka]] rails against the Inventor, saying he's a traitor '''TO SCIENCE!''' because he is responsible for all of the "Steampunk Nonsense" in the Avatar world, the Inventor tries to defend his claim, saying that steampunk stuff could work and runs on scientific principles. Sokka cuts him off again, mentioning steam-powered jetskis. This leads to the Inventor having a HeroicBSOD while saying the trope word for word at the "horror" he has perpetrated against the world.

to:

* AvatarTheAbridgedSeries- ''WebVideo/AvatarTheAbridgedSeries'': When [[OnlySaneMan Sokka]] rails against the Inventor, saying he's a traitor '''TO SCIENCE!''' because he is responsible for all of the "Steampunk Nonsense" in the Avatar world, the Inventor tries to defend his claim, saying that steampunk stuff could work and runs on scientific principles. Sokka cuts him off again, mentioning steam-powered jetskis. This leads to the Inventor having a HeroicBSOD while saying the trope word for word at the "horror" he has perpetrated against the world.
25th Oct '16 4:48:20 AM Morgenthaler
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* Spoofed by TheOnion in [[http://www.theonion.com/articles/my-god-what-have-we-done,31665/ this infographic]].
** Also, "[[http://www.theonion.com/articles/what-kind-of-powdered-chocolate-drink-mix-have-we,11350/ What Kind Of Powdered Chocolate Drink Mix Have We Unleashed Upon The World?]]"

to:

* Website/TheOnion:
**
Spoofed by TheOnion in [[http://www.theonion.com/articles/my-god-what-have-we-done,31665/ this infographic]].
** Also, "[[http://www.theonion.com/articles/what-kind-of-powdered-chocolate-drink-mix-have-we,11350/ What Kind Of Powdered Chocolate Drink Mix Have We Unleashed Upon The World?]]"
8th Oct '16 6:04:38 PM DustSnitch
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* Sketchbook encourages the characters of ''[[Creator/ThisIsIt Don't Hug Me I'm Scared]]'' to be creative. It doesn't work out as expected. Somehow they go from doing innocent things like arranging sticks into words to doing very {{mind screw}}y, horrific things. The short ends with Sketchbook saying "Now let's all agree to never be creative again" while everyone looks stunned and horrified. Sketchbook is AmbiguouslyEvil but [[EvenEvilHasStandards even that was too much]].

to:

* Sketchbook encourages the characters of ''[[Creator/ThisIsIt Don't Hug Me I'm Scared]]'' ''WebVideo/DontHugMeImScared'' to be creative. It doesn't work out as expected. Somehow they go from doing innocent things like arranging sticks into words to doing very {{mind screw}}y, horrific things. The short ends with Sketchbook saying "Now let's all agree to never be creative again" while everyone looks stunned and horrified. Sketchbook is AmbiguouslyEvil but [[EvenEvilHasStandards even that was too much]].
18th Sep '16 12:11:51 PM nombretomado
Is there an issue? Send a Message


* PlayedForLaughs in the "Cake" segment of the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnsfV5N2n8 first]] ''ASDFMovie''.

to:

* PlayedForLaughs in the "Cake" segment of the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnsfV5N2n8 first]] ''ASDFMovie''.''WebAnimation/ASDFMovie''.
This list shows the last 10 events of 46. Show all.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/article_history.php?article=MyGodWhatHaveIDone.WebOriginal