Cut example that didn't fit, left explanation in discussion
Deleted line(s) 59 (click to see context) :
* DoubleStandardAbuseFemaleOnMale: She abuses the living crap out of her boyfriend/husband in the "Please Don't Leave Me" video to comedic affect. However, it's clear that she is actually harming him quite a bit, and the humor is more dark comedy rather than "Oh, haha, look at her bossing the big guy around."
Changed line(s) 50 (click to see context) from:
* TheCameo: She appears in ''[[Film/CharliesAngels Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle]]'' as a motorcross race camp owner.
* TheCameo: She appears in
''[[Film/CharliesAngels Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle]]'' as a motorcross race camp owner.
Changed line(s) 107 (click to see context) from:
* VideoFullOfFilmClips: The video for "Feel Good Time", due to the song being featured on the soundtrack to ''Series/CharliesAngels: Full Throttle''.
* VideoFullOfFilmClips: The video for "Feel Good Time", due to the song being featured on the soundtrack to
''Series/CharliesAngels: Full Throttle''.
Changed line(s) 101 (click to see context) from:
She's so pretty that's just not me"
She's so pretty
that's just not me"
Changed line(s) 25 (click to see context) from:
Creator Page Guidelines This is about her work not herself
Deleted line(s) 41 (click to see context) :
* BiTheWay: To the point where, when a magazine fabricated an interview with her where she allegedly outed herself, she had to debunk it, not because she wasn't bi, but because she considers it enough of an OpenSecret that she [[http://www.advocate.com/print-issue/current-issue/2012/10/05/truth-about-pink didn't think she even needed to out herself]].
Deleted line(s) 68,73 (click to see context) :
* JerkWithAHeartOfGold: ** She's got a loud, foul mouth and disdain for authority, but became heavily involved in animal rights activism after shooting the video for "Just Like A Pill". ** Many of her songs ("Stupid Girls", "F*cking Perfect", "Conversations With My Thirteen-year old Self", etc), are very empowering, especially to adolescent girls. ** She also gives her money to various specific charities in her adopted country of Australia due to the environmental issues of the time. ** There's also the fact that she reportedly had to be physically restrained from beating Kanye West after his infamous interruption of Music/TaylorSwift. ** At a concert in Philidelphia in 2013, she stopped the concert in the middle to comfort a child in the audience who was crying because of a fight nearby, cheering her up by giving her a toy and a Rice Krispie treat. View the video [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4f2_Vznx4 here]].
Deleted line(s) 77 (click to see context) :
* TheMasochismTango: Her relationship with her husband, though it seems to have settled down somewhat now that they have a child together. She also recounts one particularly nasty fight that lasted over 6 hours before pretty much literally turning SlapSlapKiss.
Deleted line(s) 86 (click to see context) :
* PlatonicLifePartners: with Ellen DeGeneres.
Considering neither one of them is heterosexual, Platonic works better
Deleted line(s) 66 (click to see context) :
* HeterosexualLifePartners: Her and Ellen Degeneres (well, as "heterosexual" as Ellen can be).
HeterosexualLifePartners: Her and Ellen Degeneres (well, as "heterosexual" as Ellen can be).
cutting entire entry because of Natter
Deleted line(s) 48,50 (click to see context) :
* BrokenAesop: The video for "Stupid Girls" mangles the song's message by equating stupidity with fashion, make-up and anything pink while equating being smart with being physically strong and playing football. Playing football will not make you any smarter than putting on make-up. True the smart side of the table has a book, keyboard, microscope and dance shoes but still the moral is broken by having the little girl choose the football. ** That scene wasn't about what was "smart" or "stupid", it was about having ambition and goals as opposed to doing what society expects (obsessing over your appearance and not working for anything). Choosing the football meant that the girl was choosing ambition and rejecting the stereotype, not that playing football was the "smart" option. *** The problem is there are ''no'' scenes in the video showing the girl doing anything intellectually demanding, the only other positive role model scenes had Pink ''also playing football'' and gesturing at a pulpit (although possibly that was to suggest others thought she was smart, though that isn't a [[http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PoliticsTropes typical stereotype]] for politicians). And it is only societal expectations that make football important in the first place, it is still only entertainment, just like the things she is calling stupid (and one far more likely to actually [[http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/2012/12/03/boston-researchers-find-new-evidence-linking-repeat-concussions-permanent-brain-injury/QUmj205smergK5hDwGM7EJ/story.html harm your brain]] than the things she is objecting to).
Improper use of the "Straw Feminist" trope.
Deleted line(s) 103 (click to see context) :
* StrawFeminist: "Stupid Girls".
This list shows the last 10 events of 87. Show all.