Welcome To TV Tropes
Ask The Tropers
Trope Repair Shop
You Know, That Thing Where...
Remember That Show?
Where is that trope?
Just For Fun
Works That Need A Summary
Trope Repair Shop
Recent Page Type Changes
Find recent edits by troper:
back to: Literature / ThePerilousGard
go to discussion page
25th Jun '13 6:07:29 PM
Send Goldfritha a PM notification explaining the badness of
line(s) 21 (click to see context)
* DeepSleep - when she arrives at the castle, she sleeps like the dead until the next afternoon.
15th May '13 2:46:58 PM
Send apathetice a PM notification explaining the badness of
line(s) 15 (click to see context)
* BreakingSpeech -The Guardian of the Falls gives Christopher a ReasonYouSuckSpeech combined with a [[StrawNihilist Nihilistic rant]] about life in general. * CassandraTruth - Randal the bard is very knowledgeable about the FairFolk, but he's considered to be "touched in the head" and people don't realize that his songs and ramblings include vital information. * CaveBehindTheFalls - One of the entrances to Fairy Hill is behind a waterfall.
line(s) 16 (click to see context)
* ColdIron - Zigzagged [[spoiler: The cold iron cross a village woman gives Kate doesn't hurt the FairFolk, but it does hurt Kate when she cuts her hand with it, preventing her from falling into an enchanted sleep.]]
line(s) 23 (click to see context)
* ItsAllMyFault - Christopher blames himself for Cecily's disappearance.
line(s) 24 (click to see context)
* MustMakeAmends - Christopher lives in a leper's hut in penance for Cecily's disappearance, and later offers himself as a human sacrifice in her place.
This list shows the last 2 events of 2.
TV Tropes Foundation, LLC
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from