Toggle Random Buttons
Browse the Tropes
Ask the Tropers
Recent Page Type Changes
Ask The Tropers
You Know That Show...
Trope Launch Pad
Crime & Punishment
Music And Sound Effects
Characters As Device
Laws And Formulas
Truth And Lies
Truth In Television
Fate And Prophecy
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
History Heartwarming / TheBlackwellSeries
Back To: Heartwarming / TheBlackwellSeries
8th Oct '14 5:03:05 AM
Is there an issue?
Send a Message
line(s) 1 (click to see context)
* [[spoiler: Isaac playing along with the duet.]]
* [[spoiler: Isaac playing along with the duet.
* The Dictaphone that can be found on Rosa's shelf in ''Epiphany''. Apparently Joey spotted it at a flea market and bugged her to buy it, solely because it reminded him of Lauren.
-->'''Joey:''' ''[To self]'' Hm. I doubt it's the same one, but it's nice to think so.
* The photo of [[spoiler:Danny and Linda Marconi]] that Rosangela hangs on her wall some time after ''Deception''. While she never met the people in it, the fact that she would go to the trouble of removing it from the scene of a crime [[spoiler:because of how much it meant to Joey]] is touching.
* The "Laying It [[IncrediblyLamePun Bear]]" achievement in ''Epiphany'' is unlocked by discovering the truth about Griff, the P.I. Bear. [[spoiler:Turns out that Aunt Lauren ''did'' try to prepare Rosangela for her job as a spirit medium by getting her used to Joey at a young age. The hat and tie? Yeah, they're styled after Joey.
This list shows the last 1 events of 1.