Toggle Random Buttons
Browse the Tropes
Ask the Tropers
Recent Page Type Changes
Follow TV Tropes
Browse TV Tropes
Ask The Tropers
You Know That Show...
Trope Launch Pad
Crime & Punishment
Music And Sound Effects
Characters As Device
Laws And Formulas
Truth And Lies
Truth In Television
Fate And Prophecy
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
History Heartwarming / AnotherCode
Back To: Heartwarming / AnotherCode
10th Oct '14 8:02:47 AM
Is there an issue?
Send a Message
* During the VeryDefiniteFinalDungeon of [[spoiler: JC Valley]] you can use the DAS to check the security cameras around lake Juliet. In almost all of them, [[spoiler: you see Elizabeth searching the lake areas and even the mines for [[BigFriendlyDog Princess]], the dog she lost when she was a kid, before you see them reuniting.]]
20th Apr '13 7:22:29 PM
Is there an issue?
Send a Message
!!''Another Code: Two Memories''/''Trace Memory''
* Ashley agreeing to help D get his memories while she searches for her dad. "Maybe we are, as you said, kindred spirits. Friends."
* The scene where D encourages Ashley to keep going after she learns what happened to her mom.
-->Let's go. Dad is waiting.
* Ashley and her father finally reuniting properly. [[http://momiji95.deviantart.com/art/Ashley-and-Richard-3-colored-127906058 This artistic rendition]] might help.
* Pretty much all of the ending.
** D and Ashley saying goodbye in the good ending.
-->I'll never forget you, D. You were the only one who knew my true feelings. You are at peace now. Goodbye D...my friend.
** Ashley and her father holding hands for the first time.
** The family photo of Ashley as a baby and her parents.
** Ashley hugging her teddy bear and getting her birthday cake.
!!''Another Code R: A Journey Into Lost Memories''
* Mrs. Graham finding [[spoiler:a letter from her daughter, explaining why she eloped.]]
** And the ending shows [[spoiler:she came back to make up with her.]]
* Sayoko's final message to Ashley, explaining why she did what she did. (Edited slightly to remove the spoiler parts.)
-->'''Sayoko''': Ashley...Let me say your name again. Ashley. My sweet daughter.\\
Ashley, when I was a teenager I knew, without a doubt, that I wanted to be a scientist. I left Japan for America, and embarked on the path of research. The pursuit of knowledge alone made me so happy. I wanted to go out and change the world. Such an arrogant mindset, on reflection. So I think it was fate that brought your father and I together at MJ Labs. He was always so awkward at everything, but his heart was always in the right place. He showed me the blue sky and green trees, when all I had known was grey offices. He showed me how amazing it was to love, and to be loved. He was the first person to ever show me that. And then he gave me the greatest gift of all. You, Ashley. You smile when you look up at my face. You cry loudly and sleep peacefully in my arms. The first time I held you, I made my decision. I would dedicate my life to you. So to me, the day you were born is the most important day of my whole life. I wish this happiness could last forever.\\
That's why I decided to leave you this message. Ashley, everyone dies two deaths. The first is when their soul leaves their body. The second is when they no longer live on in people's memories. Ashley...do you still remember me?
-->'''Ashley''': Mom...that was your voice...I can't believe it...you left that message just for me...
* Doubling as an SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome, Richard proves his worth as a parent by [[spoiler:being willing to stand between Ryan and Ashley, even after his brain screwed with to the point of not remembering Ashley.]]
* The very last scene after the credits showing [[spoiler:Ashley and her mom's ghost at Lake Juliet.]]
This list shows the last 2 events of 2.