Toggle Random Buttons
Browse the Tropes
Ask the Tropers
Recent Page Type Changes
Ask The Tropers
You Know That Show...
Trope Launch Pad
Crime & Punishment
Music And Sound Effects
Characters As Device
Laws And Formulas
Truth And Lies
Truth In Television
Fate And Prophecy
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
History Funny / Wardens
Back To: Funny / Wardens
13th Feb '14 2:18:16 PM
Is there an issue?
Send a Message
* The Wardens are half comprised of [[NominalHero Nominal Heros]] who really have no real interest in stopping the Blight or saving Ferelden. So they decide to have as much fun as possible at Ostagar.
** Durin [[InsaneTrollLogic trolls]] a Templar into attacking him and gets away with the act and taking the templar's armor!
** Mairon and Gimli scare Cailan into running back to his Royal tent
** Gimli attempting to pickpocket Duncan
* While in the Korcari Wilds, Mairon decides to read a journal while the rest of the Wardens have to fight a Shade.
** Best part? He was the one that summoned it!
* Mairon firing a mana beam that missed three ogres.
** Though it hit everything else around the ogres! Talk about an EpicFail.
* Poor Alistair seems to be everyone's ButtMonkey just like in the vanilla game.
* Shatele [[ObfuscatingStupidity "accidently"]] breaking the door off of Sten's cage to release him
* Mairon choosing to have a dinner with the Hawkes rather than hurry to meet with the other Wardens. Could double as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming if you look past how hilariously selfish Amell is acting.
** He then solidifies himself as a JerkWithAHeartOfJerk by letting a darkspawn mage nearly kill Lily which forces Revan to [[TakingTheBullet jump in the way of the blast]] and nearly die himself. Especially noteworthy as Mairon himself could have very easily done something.
--> "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"
--> "I was fighting the darkspawn like everyone else."
--> "WHY DIDN'T YOU BLOCK THAT LAST SHOT?"
--> "I thought you had it under control."
--> "NO! Standing in the path of the lightning-charged fireball is having control of the situation!"
This list shows the last 1 events of 1.