Toggle Random Buttons
Browse the Tropes
Ask the Tropers
Recent Page Type Changes
Follow TV Tropes
Browse TV Tropes
Ask The Tropers
You Know That Show...
Trope Launch Pad
Crime & Punishment
Music And Sound Effects
Characters As Device
Laws And Formulas
Truth And Lies
Truth In Television
Fate And Prophecy
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
History Funny / ICouldNeverBeYourWoman
Back To: Funny / ICouldNeverBeYourWoman
29th Nov '17 5:16:46 PM
Is there an issue?
Send a Message
* Izzy avoids TheTalk.
--> '''Izzy:''' When can I have sex?
--> '''Rosie:''' When you get your Master's Degree.[[note]]Given the amount of study required for such a degree, Rosie is saying that Izzy can't have sex until she's at least 22.[[/note]]
* Izzy tries to haggle it down to fifteen. Rosie relents and says seventeen is okay. Izzy responds "fifteen is the new seventeen."
* When Izzy and Rosie are playing with the Barbies, the scenario is a SoapOpera esque wedding interruption. Rosie gets uncomfortable because Izzy has her 'character' insult the other's fashion sense - so she backtracks and tries to change the scenario to them making friends.
--> '''Izzy:''' Why is she suddenly being nice?
--> '''Rosie:''' She's manic depressive.
* Rosie's ex-husband asks her if she has any dates. When she replies in the negative, he says completely seriously "you have ''got'' to get over me already."
* Rosie thinks Adam is cheating on her and Nathan walks in, casually talking about how one knows when Rosie is really mad - as her voice gets high-pitched. Which it has.
--> '''Nathan:''' After my Bachelor Party, only dogs could hear her.
--> '''Adam:''' I believe it.
* Nathan also compares the situation to a LoveTriangle with him as Creator/BruceWillis, Adam as Creator/AshtonKutcher and Rosie as Creator/DemiMoore. They get sidetracked wondering how to properly pronounce Demi's name. Rosie interrupts with her voice now ''very'' high.
--> '''Rosie:''' I am not Demi! You are not Ashton! And YOU! ''[points at Nathan]'' You are ''definitely'' not Bruce Willis!
* When Rosie discovers that Izzy and Mel crank called various celebrities, Rosie starts falling apart. Izzy suggests her own punishment: writing an apology letter to everyone she called and not using the phone for a week. Rosie changes it to one month, but Izzy advises "that's excessive; two weeks" and Rosie agrees.
This list shows the last 1 events of 1.