This is discussion archived from a time before the current discussion method was installed.
: Can someone explain that first example of Getting Crap Past the Radar
? I just don't get it...
- Keeyla: Glad someone else doesn't, either, haha. Reread it a few times and tried to visualize it but it doesn't sound like any innuendo I know at all.
- Softspoken: Swallowalls? Honestly, I can't figure it out. Should we just remove it?
- Max1099: Swallow All is apparently a very sexual term. Not surprising... it certainly sounds sexual. Might be some sort of porno reference, but I dunno... I guess whoever put it just has a very dirty mind.
- Count Spatula: Seems like it is just a food reference to me...
- The two directors used to produced an adult-oriented MTV show. Think about it. :D
Somfin: Was this entry written by Sony? It reads like advertising.
werd: What's with the right-or-left image battle? Does it really make a difference?
- Evalana: I've seen this on a few pages I watch. There's a person going around moving images to the right for some unknown reason. It generally doesn't matter to me, but IMO, images look better on the left. Ties the page together, y'know?