This is discussion archived from a time before the current discussion method was installed.
Brief quibble: Black Mage has used more then 4 Hadokens. Off the top of my head:-
- Killing the first giant they met
- To cushion a deathtrap crash
- to blow up the volcano Fighter and Red Mage were standing on
- Blowing up an iceberg whilst on the boat crewed by the dark warriors
- Destroying the boat full of supplies for the orphanage
- The attempt to kill Red Mage just as they got their class changes
- The example at the top of the page.
Could we rename this trope "Kameha Doken
"? No real reason other then the fact it is shorter.
- Well, yes, we could, but with the current version, we've got the full names for both attacks, and renaming it "Kameha Doken" would leave the name incomplete for the "Kamehameha" part. So, probably not.
- Lucario's energy ball attack is named hadouden in Japanese.
LE Xicon 712
: I posted both Kamehameha and Hadouken pictures on the page. If you plan to remove them, place them here.
NCZ: Man, the page image makes Ryu's Hadoken look puny. Could it be replaced with a Shinku Hadoken from Marvel VS Capcom? It even says that is where the page was (partially) named.
: Conversely, maybe the picture for Dragon Ball
should be from the side-view Budokai
series rather than (I think, it looks like it anyway) Budokai Tenkaichi